My child's father makes me uncomfortable?

My daughter's dad was MIA for nearly ten years of her life. We were together when she was conceived but he just had to go be a hoe in the street and left me "holding the bag". After I had her we were on bad terms cuz of the hoe bag he left me for. After he left her, we were on good terms again after almost a year. He said he still loved me and we started dating, slowly, again. He was in the street being a hoe yet again so I cut him out of my life but not my child's life. Ten years passed and he and his wife come blowing in, I still have unresolved issues with him but I really just don't want to have anything to do with him. I still have to communicate with him because of our child but he says sexual things to me and has said some of these same things IN FRONT OF HIS WIFE. I don't like how he believes he can breeze in and destroy my life again but I'm stuck, for now, between him and my child and I dunno what to do. I know I can't cut him out of our lives cuz she'll hate and vice versa. What do I do? 

Make it clear to BOTH of them that there's not a snowball's chance in hell that you'd ever want him back as a part of YOUR life, and will only communicate regarding the child AND THAT"S IT!

• mmm

you accept the man you chose as the father of your child wasn't a very good fit for you

you have unresolved issues after all this time? let it go

many men cheat or leave and they deal with it - as for his wife? be as kind as you possibly can be - trust me on this one (you may need her in the future, and please believe me - once your daughter gets older, it doesn't get easier)

You do what you have always done, which is to not stand in the way of his relationship with your daughter, but keep him out of your life otherwise. He can't "destroy" your life unless you are willing participant, which you are not.   I would guess that as he "blew in" , he will eventually "blow out" in due time.  Limit your own contact with him as much as possible, but keep the door open for your daughter. I'd also like to see you in a positive,permanent relationship with another man, not only for your own sake, but your daughter's , as well. Good wishes,  

There really isn't much you can do. He has rights to see his child, even if he hasn't been to court to ask for shared custody. He can't destroy your life unless you let him, and let his wife deal with him making sexual comments in front of her.