What is a good present for my gf?

By the time Xmas comes we would have been together for 6months. I am wondering what an appropriate gift(s) would be plus a possible budget. I have a list she made for me which includes toiletries, makeup, and even an adult toy. She also sent me a link to a piece of jewelry. We talked about our budget being around $200 . We already say we love each other and can see us being together for some years. She is 26 and financially independent. I am not opposed to any of her ideas and not opposed to budget alternatives.

Thank you for your time. 

• Cammie

$200 on a person you have been dating for only six months ????? Way too much.

https://www.amazon.com/Candles-Inside-Guaranteed-L...

https://www.amazon.com/Elegant-Jewelry-Soy-Candle-...

And that is it.Make sure she agrees to a much lower price amount.Some thing impersonal is best when you haven't been seeing each other too long.

• Daisy

Get her some things off her list-- gift cards for make-up would be good  She can buy what she needs.   I am including a link to Etsy.com for an initial necklace.   It's not very expensive and may be a nice inexpensive gift.  Or, visit Etsy yourself and do some exploring.  You have plenty of time. 

You could ask her what kinds of things she would like and then go based on that.

A better looking boyfriend

I have an acquaintance who has been married for close to half a century. He and his wife "compete" for the best Christmas gift to each other, for $10.00 or less. The only role money plays in a committed relationship is agreement on the amount each partner can spend independently. Wife and I decided $400.00 each month.

Find a way to take money out of the relationship. Concentrate on love, equality and the use of free time.

• zeno

Only give her what she will give you in return.

Guys over spend on entitlement minded girls

Who withhold money and sex. So keep it a

Balanced and fair financial trade. You can

Give something but take notes on what you

Spent and what you got in return $$$. If you

Keep getting cheated cut back on the cost

Of your gifts to match her gift $$$. If she

Wants more expensive stuff then request

She buy you more expensive stuff. Relationships are complicated and stressful. Good

Luck. If you have a house with a nice yard

Plant her some flowing stuff like a rose of

Sharon. I prefer the white flower with the

White center. They only grow about 15 feet

Tall and bloom all Sumer long. She will get

More enjoyment out of it's flowers than

Toilet stuff or make up. It makes coming

Home or leaving nicer seeing all those nice

Flowers. Think long term. What makes her

Feel better longer.

Victoria secret and lush are the way to any girls heart.  If you really care about her buy some art supplies and look up some crafts you can make her, some of them are really cheap and look absolutely incredible like some of the string art.  You don't even have to be good at art to do it.  

Congratulations on your anniversary