Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 4 weeks ago

Are there many geniuses born under Gemini zodiac sign?

Since Gemini is considered as the most intelligent zodiac sign according to astrology, do you know any geniuses born under this zodiac sign?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

>Want someone to make a listing?<

Ol' cut and paste, aka "The Genius" will now explain what this question means? A listing?  As in real estate? Why his mother lets him spend so much time grousing on the computer is beyond me. 

Where did you read or hear that Gemini is considered the most intelligent zodiac sign? As an FYI, no "sign" is considered the most intelligent.  If you really wanted to push it, Virgo would be the most likely candidate, but since Einstein was a Pisces, Hawkings was a Capricorn, and Galileo was an Aquarius, I'd say you're barking up the wrong tree.

"Genius" used to be associated with accomplishment, as in Einstein's theory of relativity is a work of genius. Today, like way too much, it is associated with the almighty personality, as in Einstein is a genius. IQ is often associated with genius, when IQ measures potential or more correctly, the potential associated with intelligence.  Parents beaming over little Johnny's of little Jane's IQ score are going to be very disappointed when their brats get arrested on morals charges. There criminals with high IQs.

So stop worrying about labels, and try to, you know, accomplish something.  Whether you're a genius or not, it will be more significant than joining Mensa and telling everyone there how smart you are. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Astrology is magic not nature and no statistics (or intelligence) exist for magic.

Want someone to make a listing?

Suckers are born every minute.

• 4 weeks ago

My mother.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.