What clothing can a guy wear who is proud and confident with his body?

I like to show skin. My wardrobe closet mainly consists of tank tops and mid thigh rise shorts.

So , I'm doing the best I can ...right?

Things don't get any better I imagine.

I'm not the type that walks around outside with no shirt at all....

If you were truly confident with your body, you would not feel that you have to flaunt it.

• kelvin

what ever clothes he wants too wear

• Cogito

There's nothing wrong with being confident and proud of having a good body - but feeling the need to show it off in public is actually a sign of deep insecurity.

Tank tops and short scream "Look at me" from someone who is desperate for attention.  It will be making you look very shallow, conceited and unsure of yourself.

So yes - things could get a lot better.

Try dressing 'normally' - nothing designed to show off your body.  If you're as buff as you seem to think, people will notice anyway but they won't be thinking how sad it is that a man has to show off and beg for attention.

Banana hammock oh yes!

• Satan

One word for you if you're that confident: Man-kini!