What do I do when I accidentally turn gay?

I'm gay know, what do I do?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Be gay. I think 99% of gays are accidental gays. Like me, I don't wanna be gay. I just am.

• 1 month ago

Get out a bit and suck a bit of sosig

Attachment image
  • reme_1
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You do not accidently turn gay. You need to call the gay center and talk to the counselor.

• 1 month ago

The same as when you accidently get pregnant.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

You need somebody to love. Better find somebody to love. 🎶

• 1 month ago

I think you should stay gay! Wouldn't you be a lot happier having sex with men than with some man-hating feminazi???

• 1 month ago

You can't.

Being LGBT, is a natural congenital condition, and many animal species have LG members. (of which humans are one such species)

• Greg
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You accept that you always have been but were in denial.

• Liz
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Those who wanted to become Christians in the first century came from various backgrounds and lifestyles, and some of them made significant lifestyle changes. For example, the Bible speaks of “those who are sexually immoral, idolaters, adulterers, men who submit to homosexual acts,” and then it adds: “That is what some of you were.”—1 Corinthians 6:9-11.

Note that the Bible does not say that a Christian will never experience an improper desire. Rather, it says that he or she will choose not to carry out that desire. Christians learn to bring such desires under control, not dwelling on them to the point of acting on them.—James 1:14, 15.

Source(s): jw.org
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Now that you've accidentally become gay, I think you should purposely become straight. Don't just leave things to chance, do the right thing with reason, meaning and purpose.

Source(s): Christian
    • Sasha Whitefur
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

You can't. Being LGBT, is a natural congenital condition, and many animal species have LG members. (of which humans are one such species)

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.