Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Did you hear about the USA veterans who killed each other over socks?

I went to Walmart and filled my Range Rover with socks. I went over to VA hospital and gave the socks out to all the veterans sleeping in gutter. You should have seen them, they were crawling  out of the gutter and sewer to get a pair of socks. They were crying and and chanting SOCKS! SOCKS! SOCKS! It nearly brought a tear to my eye. But then they started fighting each other for the socks. I begged them to stopped but it was too late a few pairs of socks had started a riot. Before I could make it back to my Rover they had started killing and eating each other. As I narrowly escaped with my life, the last thing I saw was a veteran feasting on the leg bone of another veteran.  

Favorite Answer

I flicked a cig butt from my car and two vets were killed in the scramble.  The saddest part was that the cigbutt rolled into a drain.  A dreadful waste. 

• Mike L

You should post a video.

Trip trap trop. Are you Russian or Chinese?