Thorn
Thorn asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 10 months ago

why do i keep getting this message with the new format on Y!A?

It's supposed to let you know that you were in the middle of typing something, but attempted to leave the page... but I've noticed it popping up at random times, usually after refreshing the page. So, it's probably bugged.

Sometimes leaving a page were you were typing text will not save, so if you left the page by accident then pressed back, the text will be gone.

This warning prevents this.

• This is not a glitch nor is it a security measure.  It is nothing but a warning that you may not have submitted your answer and to check before you leave.  I think some people here have gone over the edge and need to take time off.  It can get annoying but it has helped me when I forgot to submit a long answer once.  I would have been more upset if I left and had to re-write it all over again.

• Daniel

Its a Message Asking you if you want to Leave or not Its Trying to Prevent you from losing what you have Just Posted if you dont have anything that your Posting you can just click Leave

• .

It's poor programming that can be ignored. It's simply requiring an extra click every time you want to refresh a page that has a post you've made. Your data will not be lost, if you've already submitted your post. It's annoying really.

• Rick

Glitch ...................................................