how do I eject a cd from my dell desktop model 3SHUS 18?

Look on the front of the player, you will see a tiny hole, unfold a paper clip, and stick the end into the hole to eject the CD

• Dave

How about you push the eject button?

• David

go to my computer or this PC, the CD drive will be listed.  Right click on the CD drive and select eject

Hold down the V button on the keyboard. This will activate the voice command. Then say "Dell Eject CD" Now this particular model was ahead of it's time with the voice commands so it doesn't work as good as a lot of newer devices do. So you may have to repeat yourself 2 or 3 times for it to work. Also the microphone is built into the tower so you might have to say it kind of loud or kneel down and say it into the front of the tower for it to register your voice.

in every player there is a little hole. You have to insert there small pin and to push it to eject disc