I became friends with my husbands friends and recently found out he had a thing for one of them. Please read.?

I noticed something odd between one of his friends and him (she is a girl). I became friends with her because we all hung out as couples. I would notice something, so I once jokingly said you guys liked each other at one point huh. He said yes. Months passed and I got a gut feeling from something she told me, I asked him if they had kissed and he said yes. The reason I was upset is because he didnt tell me, I didnt know. and honestly the whole situation made me uncomfortable. Please give me advice. A I wrong? How can I forget it?

Yet he married you, not her. Best way to ruin this marriage would be to get jealous over the woman he rejected for you.

• mmm

he is not allowed to be friends with someone he is attracted to like that

how would he feel If you did that to him?

• Dave

You cannot expect any partner to be 100% transparent. No on can remember everything. He obviously wasn't hiding anything, and was honest about it when asked.

Sounds more like you have trust issues. That's not his problem, that's yours.