I became friends with my husbands friends and recently found out he had a thing for one of them. Please read.?

I noticed something odd between one of his friends and him (she is a girl). I became friends with her because we all hung out as couples. I would notice something, so I once jokingly said you guys liked each other at one point huh. He said yes. Months passed and I got a gut feeling from something she told me, I asked him if they had kissed and he said yes. The reason I was upset is because he didnt tell me, I didnt know. and honestly the whole situation made me uncomfortable. Please give me advice. A I wrong? How can I forget it?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Yet he married you, not her. Best way to ruin this marriage would be to get jealous over the woman he rejected for you.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • mmm
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

he is not allowed to be friends with someone he is attracted to like that

how would he feel If you did that to him?

• Dave
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

You cannot expect any partner to be 100% transparent. No on can remember everything. He obviously wasn't hiding anything, and was honest about it when asked.

Sounds more like you have trust issues. That's not his problem, that's yours.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.