How do I craft a thesis statement to: What role does your mobile phone play in: information seeking, communication, and content creation?

I did a short study recording my mobile use in 5 consecutive days. I need to develop a thesis statement from the question: 

What role does your mobile phone play in: information seeking, communication, and content creation?

Your thesis statement should tell your topic AND the point you are going to make about it. What point do you want to make? It should be something not immediately obvious. "Mobile phones are currently used a great deal in information seeking, communication, and content creations" is NOT a good thesis because it's too obvious. It's always better to do some research and find out the issues with your topic before writing your thesis statement, but I know some teachers require the thesis statement to be turned in very early in the writing process. One thing to think about is how information seeking, etc. are different because of the small screen of the mobile phone, versus searching on a computer, or creating content on a computer. 

• Jeff

There are people on campus to help you with that.

The believers here believe that a THESIS is something

you order off a lunch menu that comes with pickles, 

french fries, sauce and a garnish.