Should I move to Mississippi, Georiga or Alabama?
- jon pikeLv 78 months agoFavourite answer
If you like 100 degree summers and mild winters, sure.
- Forrest ToneyLv 78 months ago
Independence , Missouri .
- Charles VeidtLv 78 months ago
Being from the south myself, I would not recommend any of those states.
- jpopelishLv 78 months ago
I doubt it.
Do you like damp heat?
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- 8 months ago
Depends on why you are moving.
For work - move to where the job is.
For family - move to where the family is.
- hungryjoeLv 68 months ago
Move to Georiga - the capital city of Geolatvia
- Gus DihnLv 78 months ago
No, you should not.
- Anonymous8 months ago
how should i know
- FireballLv 78 months ago
YOUR CHOICE...THEY ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL...MOBILE SOUNDS GOOD...I WENT TO BASIC IN ALABAMA IN ANNISTON....IVE SEEN MOBILE PICS...ALL OF THOSE STATES ARE GORGEOUS...IVE BEEN TO BILOXI TOO AND JEKYLL ISLAND