Why do women worship puppies a lot, like they're the most important thing, most precisely in USA? How about grown dogs?

do not say that all who are obsessed with puppies, but there is a good part who think that almost puppies are something more beautiful and able to seduce anyone. I think it's cute, and I love it, treat is fine, but not as society requires. I think it is an exaggeration to do yoga with puppies, they are more attractive than users, and like, in the UK this type of dog with dogs is not so common. Adult dogs, no longer have this magic for many people, who use to have, because they are dogs.

These are people who often under different life and economic situations would have instead had children. But now that kids are a luxury for high earners with supportive partners and the kind of professional flexibility that barely exists anymore...at least they're caring about something other than just themselves.