Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

What proof would satisfy you that God exist and what proof do you have that he does?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

According to Hebrews 3:4 every house is constructed by someone but he who has constructed all things is God. 

• 4 weeks ago

If a 'god' exists, then 'he' would know what proof would satisfy me.

So far either 'he' doesn't exist, or 'he' doesn't want me to know 'he' exists.

• Paul
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Same "proof" I have that my wife exists. I met them both, got to know them both, made a permanent commitment to them both, and now live in daily relationship and communication with them both. Therefore I would have to be mentally unstable to have any doubt about the existence of either of them.

• 4 weeks ago

In life, proof is the booby prize. Prove hope, beauty, love, or anything that makes human life worth living.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Papa-G
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

We have proof that we have a government yet people still break laws. Having proof that God exist doesn't mean people will change.

• 4 weeks ago

I do not need proof.    Proofs are for logic and mathematics.    In the real world we deal with credible evidence.

If praying to a particular deity was actually shown to be more effective than a placebo - that would be credible evidence.

If money magically appeared in the bank accounts of one sect or religion - that would be credible evidence.

If no natural disaster ever affected the buildings or followers of one sect or religion - that would be credible evidence.

If holy words were written across every major mountain range in letters of eternal fire 20ft tall, in a language that everyone could understand - that would be credible evidence.

Claiming "My old book of stories is true" is not credible evidence.   That Lourdes has a lower recovery rate that medicine is not credible evidence.  Claiming that a baby surviving a tornado, when both of its parents were killed is a miracle! - is not credible evidence.  "Look The Universe!!!" is not credible evidence.

So far I have seen zero credible evidence for any religion.   Let me know if you ever find some.

• I saw Nidaba for myself and she guided me to safety at my lowest point

• 4 weeks ago

Atheists don't want God to exist.  They hate God.

• Simon T
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

I hate God as much as you hate Quetzalcoatl.

• 4 weeks ago

If a study showed that people recovering from an accident or surgery who were prayed for had better outcomes than those who were not prayed for, that would be pretty compelling evidence.

Of course, a god could also just appear before and do things only a god could do, like heal my eyesight and write my name on the moon and stuff like that.

• Jeff
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Same as the proof that Leprechauns exist. LEGITIMATE PROOF.

You won't find it for either -- WHY?

Because imaginary creatures are not real and do not exist.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.