Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Should I make my boyfriend fail his "No Nut November challenge" if it is causing him to cry from stress and anguish?

My boyfriend is trying to do a "No Nut November" challenge, basically meaning he's not supposed to orgasm. 

I said I was fine with it as long as he continues to satisfy me, which he has been doing a great job but I feel like it's just gotten silly now. He's already blatantly desperate for sex. He literally started crying one time after he satisfied me and I couldn't reciprocate. He wasn't acting like he was crying, just a little stressed, but there were tears coming from his eyes.

I feel really bad because I've been deliberately teasing him and getting him wound up the whole time, so I've made it so much harder for him. it's only been 12 days and I think another 18 days is just ridiculous for him to have to go through. It's affecting his mood too, he is being really grouchy and grumpy with his friends, but the opposite with me, he is actually being nicer to me. I think that's just instinct to be nice to the girl he wants sex from though. he won't stop telling me how beautiful and sexy he thinks I am, which is part flattering, part annoying.I like feeling confident and powerful in the relationship, but not at his expense. I don't want him to suffer.

I know my boyfriend and he's not going to say no to me if I want to make him fail this silly challenge. SO should I just do that so it's over and done with?

You can't "make" him do anything. This is all quite silly but if he's set this goal for himself it would be nice for you to be supportive of it.

• Dave

Or you could just tell your BF that he's a moron. No Nut November is incredibly stupid.

Trolling, trolling, trolling.