Why are Democrat-controlled cities hotbeds for violence and crime?

• Tepee

Because they allow it to happen due to corruption.

• marty

I suppose making sanctuary cities and putting restrictions on law enforcement personnel is akin to asking for criminals to come to those places. Of course its just my opinion. 

• A.J.

Because it's easy to twist questions. 100 largest cities and their mayors:

https://ballotpedia.org/List_of_current_mayors_of_...

San Diego's Kevin Faulconer (R) is extremely non-political and goes against many Republican platform views.

In Jacksonville, Republican Mayor Lenny Curry promised a safer city. Three years later(end of 2018), Jacksonville’s violence is up.

There are only 8 Republican mayors in the 40 largest cities, and only 1 in the 12 largest. You can validly ask why large cities have higher crime rates than small cities and rural population and that is because people live and work closer together in higher density.

They'd vote a straight democrat ticket even if Satan was on the ballot as a Dem

Because there aren't enough guns to kill everybody...more guns 

• Ro

Because Left wing policies destroy everything they touch

• Ro

@ Mark, I sorry, kid, I can't make you smart enough to understand it.