Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 3 weeks ago

Which is more selfish....Aries, Leo or Cancer?

• Glo

I have to say Cancer.  My dad and brother are a Leo and Aries.  Both of these men would give anyone the shirt off their back.

Although I am a cancer, I will give my vote for Leo. Lions are very altruistic if they love or accept you.

Cancer e is not inconstancy as Aries just because his mood changes of the change of lunar phases. Today is one, tomorrow is another ... 

Not people born under cancer, being that cancers is the ''mother'' of the zodiac (caring,provider and protector) So either Leo people which are very self centered and want attention or Aires. I'd throw in Scorpios and Capricorns there too.

Aries selfish by impulse 

as much as i hate cancers, it has to be leo without question. the most important person in their life is themself, and they consider everyone else below them. leos are the definition of selfish.

If I was a Cancer, I’d be the most

shellfish.

I would definitely say that Leos are. They love to celebrate themselves. Cancers are nurturing and Aries are loyal and affectionate. Not that I believe in this stuff though.

i would go with cancer tbh,, 

No difference at all: Astrology is bunk.

i dont understand the whole "stars and birth month" thing, if your born in april 'youre an aries' i just see it as i was born in april