Ben
Ben asked in Cars & TransportationCommuting · 8 months ago

Do you think the reason I probably got blocked from more transit groups online because of asking questions about transit bus years?

a) yes

b) no

When you answer, can you give me an explanation?

No, you get blocked because people get tired of your pointless formulaic questions.

Can people leave this guy alone? He's got a very focused interest in a very narrow subject. If you don't know the answer to his questions or don't feel like answering you don't have to answer. But questions like this are usually indicative of Asperger's syndrome or something like that. Saying "everyone hates you" to him and calling him crazy isn't going to fix anything. I have Asperger's, I know how our minds work, and that kind of negative, non-constructive speech doesn't help. 

As for Ben, I'd suggest trying to "categorize" your questions and not asking a question very similar to one that you've already asked. You may want to speak to a therapist or a social worker about things like this. 

• Scott

Not blocked from all of them, apparently. You ask questions about stuff nobody but you cares about or finds even remotely interesting. Give it up, find another way to amuse yourself.

Please go away, troll. Everyone hates you.

• Greg

Your fixation makes your questions annoying.

• .

Yes.  Asking the same question over and over again would be annoying to the regulars.  Normal people wouldn't do that.