Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 weeks ago

As a Christian, do you agree that people should stop trying to justify being gay?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Joe
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

Only by the regenerating grace of God can anyone stop claiming that homosexuality is just.

• Paul
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

There is nothing to justify. The disorder itself does't require justification, and the sins it draws people to cannot be justified.

• 3 weeks ago

Coming from the other side of this..? I'm all for gay people not trying to justify it. Mainly because there is nothing TO justify! And we should just simply refuse catering to the demands of sick, twisted, bigoted religious f*ck-heads!! Trying to "justify" being gay..? Makes about as much sense as trying to "justify" having naturally red hair! F*ck you, shut up, and.. NOT interested.

• Justin
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

They can start by halting all physical and mental disease related to their lifestyles. How is that going?

It isn't.

So they have taken to accusing everyone else of 'equal immorality, insanity and disorder.' They tend to demonstrate this by pointing to the effects of their own moral influence within society over 'non-gays' then pretending that they played no role in it. 

That isn't 'justification.' It IS immorality, insanity and disorder. 

7"...just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the cities around them, since they in the same way as these indulged in gross immorality and went after strange flesh, are exhibited as an example in undergoing the punishment of eternal fire." (Jude 1:7). 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

What’s there to justify,  anon Troll ?

Gays don’t have to justify their existence. It’s not a choice.

• 3 weeks ago

I think it's a non issue.  I've never once heard my gay friends justify what they are or talk about justifying what they are.

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
  • 3 weeks ago

Well, yeah.

God made them that way; there's no need to justify it.

• 3 weeks ago

Justifying?

I am not gay but if i were i would not feel the need to justify anything and i can assure you most happy gay people feel the same! 

• 3 weeks ago

Liberals don’t believe gays should be treated equally, they believe they should be treated SUPERIORLY 

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.