i don't want to see entertainers and sports my yahoo homepage?

• Sharon

The Yahoo homepage cannot be customized. You can't remove anything from it.

• Daniel

You dont have any Control over what Appears on your Yahoo Home page the only thing you can do is Skip by it and Ignore It

• .

You didn't ask a question (and that's what this site is for). You can't control what Yahoo posts on the yahoo.com homepage. You do have some control over what you see on your My Yahoo! https://my.yahoo.com/  page, but you can either see News/Headlines (whatever Yahoo chooses to list) or not see any of them - it's not a pick and choose. 

.

Move your question to Yahoo Products>My Yahoo as it's currently in Yahoo Products>Yahoo Answers and not applicable to this subcategory.  

You can move your question by clicking Edit>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category in which it is better suited.

I will answer   TRUE? ........if that's suppose to be a question. 

You can remove them yourself.  Just click on add content on the top right.  You can add and remove content there.

i would contact someone on yahoo and ask them to take it out

Thanks for sharing that with us.😉