Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 8 months ago

My iPhone 11 Pro keeps restarting, then won’t turn back on until several attempts. They said I’ll get a new replacement soon and held 999 ?

My phone is only 30 days old is Apple gonna send me a new phone for real or a refurbished replacement? I’m not gonna be happy if I’m getting a used or refurbished phone after I spent 1K on a lemon. 

“Coverage

Based on the information you have provided, we believe that your repair will be covered by the warranty, an AppleCare agreement, or an Apple repair program. “

• P

They are not going to have any refurbished available yet since they have only been out for barely 2 months.     Apple has the best warranty service of any manufacturer.  It's a hassle, but they will take care of you.  Go to an Apple store if you can and get it turned in as soon as possible.  It's pointless to stew about it.  The sooner you get it over with the sooner you will be happy again. 

They will test the phone to try to reproduce the glitch you reported, then based on what they find the options will be, repair or replace the phone.

If it is found that the issue is due to moisture damage or dropping, it will be returned to you, stating what they think and without being repaired or the option to repair or replace out of pocket. So hopefully this glitch is a common one others are having. 

maybe your new one will work better