Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 3 weeks ago

My wife wont perform oral sex, how should I handle this?

In the 2 years we have been together my wife has done it twice, and she won't do it anymore, what should I do? she explained she can't take the depth and taste

50 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

If it's any consolation your not the first guy to realize you married a squeamish prude that can't do Oral & you won't be the last,,it happens all the time.

After all, how many people actually get around to discussing all the details about the kind of sex they're gonna have or not have prior to marriage unless somebody actually brings it up,,hahaha almost nobody ever really does.

Ha! and by the time a guy realizes sometime after the honeymoon that Oral isn't part of the program & isn't gonna be, it's understandable that he might even feel as if he's been Tricked by loopholes & invisible fine-print in a contracted negotiation that never actually happened!

So,,

You have a choice Homey!

You can either respect your Wife's feelings about it in-spite of your own,,

Or,,

If it's that much of an issue for you, you can quietly & discreetly compromise a principle or two by hiring somebody once in a while to do what your Wife can't and justify it just as easily as She can justify hiring a mechanic or handyman to do something You can't,,,

Up 2 You,,

• 3 weeks ago

she dosn't have to. if its that much an issue to you, get a divorce. otherwise suck it up buttercup

• 3 weeks ago

If you would stop shoving your cock down her throat knowing she can't handle it then maybe she might give it to you.  Another thing is once again knowing she doesn't like the taste pull out before you ***.  She is not alone, there are many women who can't deep throat.  Let HER be in control of how deep to take you and if she works her tongue real well it will be pleasurable, trust me.

• 3 weeks ago

Oh that sucks, but you can't force her to do it, right? (Well, you can but that would be rape or sexual assault and you'd go to jail). Anyway, if she won't suck your dick, don't eat her pussy. It's as simple as that!  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Here are the options:

1) Accept it the way it is. Your wife's sexual preferences are a part of her, and her you obviously like, otherwise she wouldn't be your wife. As others says, she's not obligated to perform any sex act she doesn't want to.

2) Try to sweet talk or romance her. Usually a bit of romantaisim woos a girl and she might be more charmed by your charisma.

3) Get a different wife. This is not to say that your wife is "not valid" as a wife in some way, but you are sexually incompatible, and to me it would be a deal-breaker. There are better matches out there. Just as she has a say in not performing oral, you have a right to have your needs met. Just be careful because every new relationship has a honeymoon phase where she might be downing your dick every 5 hours, but as time goes on, it might lessen. Find someone with your same interests and kinks.

• 3 weeks ago

She has no obligation to do that and you have no idea trying to force her.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

You could always take it by force. 

• tay3 weeks agoReport

the human finger has the same density as a baby carrot. meaning its as easy to bite a finger clean off as a baby carrot in half. its just part of the brains self preservation to not allow you to bite your own finger off. that being said im pretty sure a dick is easier to bite thru than a finger

• 3 weeks ago

Your wife sucking your dick wasn't a provision in your wedding vows.. You should have assessed that, dumped her and found a more able/willing partner! To marry someone you weren't entirely happy with proves you to be reckless, naive

• 3 weeks ago

ask her why she be suckin on my pee pee bro. that ladie has the softest mouth.

• 3 weeks ago

It depends. Are you left-handed or right-handed? Seriously a man should never force his wife to perform something she isn't comfortable doing.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.