Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 4 weeks ago

My sister screwed her husband on my bed im livid?

Just ask her to buy you set of really expensive sheets and get over it.

• KTJoe

Change the sheets than invite your man over for some nite-time fun.

• Ocimom

So what?  Just change the sheets and wash the ones she used.

It's just sex.. not sure why you're having a meltdown.

Then have sex with your husband or boyfriend on her bed and tell her about it, lol.

• kristy

Lol, well they probably had fun doing it

You are angry because it was HER husband and not YOUR husband that she screwed?  Maybe it should have been YOU rather than her screwing her husband on your bed. Or is it because you would have been happier for them to screw on the loungeroom floor?  I am not quite grasping your problem.

Ask them to buy you a new bed or split the cost.  Give them the bed as a second honeymoon present.  Then go out and spoil yourself getting a much nicer bed you really wanted anyway. So you will have POSITIVE memories of that, instead of remembering the anger and upset that made you get rid of the old bed.

She should have more respect and stay out of your bedroom. Let her know it was inappropriate and for her not to do it again.

Hi livid, I'm Mark. Maybe next time you could ask a question.