Honest thoughts on Yahoo Answers?

I know it gets a lot of hate but what is your opinion on it?

Favorite Answer

I think Yahoo answers is fantastic. A huge variety of people use it, including many educated and knowledgeable ones. This is the place I come to to get questions answered well and with speed.

I love Yahoo Answers! I love asking questions and answering question. It is nice to get opinions on my questions!

In my opinion, I think there are a lot of the same questions asked here, which I suppose makes sense since it is never looked into if such a question is already out there or some other reason.

I wonder if some people would use Yahoo Answers for homework.

i used to like it when im young but now its just unnecessary opinions and not really answering the questions that people want 

like any other social media serving its own agenda

Its a place for desperate questioners and a condescending outlet for bullies and point hoarders

• Matt3 months agoReport

no

It's a home away from home.

It definitely is nostalgic. Not the most reliable source to get your info but can still be extremely helpful. It just depends on what kind of things you need to know.

It helped change my outlook on life.  When I saw all the hatred and stupidity posted by liberals on this site, I decided I never wanted to be a liberal.

Am I qualified to know which answer is the correct one , being myself the one that asked the question?

• Matt3 months agoReport

Oh and the answer to your question is no