I have an odd looking blender type device in my kitchen. I've owned it for about 10 years. I've never used it. Do you know what for?

Update:

It has a blade like a lawnmower on the bottom that's very sharp

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Sparky
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

It would help if you could post a pic or tell us the make and model.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blender

• 4 weeks ago

If you haven't used it for that long, throw it out. It's only gathering dust.

• 4 weeks ago

Its probably a food processor. Its used to chop up and blend stuff. 

Attachment image
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

I can think of several things that would fit that description.

Got a picture?

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Hmm... this description is very vague. Maybe it's a coffee/spice grinder? 

• 4 weeks ago

Sounds like it is a food processor. If it has a plastic top with a chute on the top that's what it is. You should be able to Google the make and model which should be on the bottom on a tag and get the instruction manual. They've lost their popularity once people realized what a pain they are to clean but they are great for a variety of food prep chores.

• Darren4 weeks agoReport

That's exactly what it looks like. There's a round plastic container with a chimney shaped shute.

Thanks, I'll probably just put it back where it was and leave it there for show

• 4 weeks ago

You sound like my ex...anyway...That's actually a flux capacitor. Just hook it up to your Delorean (or the car of your choice) and get ready to travel back to the future.

• Darren4 weeks agoReport

I'm very knowledgeable in auto repair. I restored my first classic car (1969 Camaro) when I was 17. 
      I just don't cook stuff that needs to be assembled 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.