Disgust asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

What do you guys think of Marilyn Manson’s dog, Crazzy?

I think he’s a cool Beagle dog. I wonder if I ever visited Marilyn Manson, I’ll see that little beagle puppy running around

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Crazzy is the TOP DAWG.

• 1 month ago

I have no thoughts about it at all. Didn't even know there was a dog.

• 1 month ago

He worships Satan ...so will probably sacrifice "Crazzy" in some sordid ritual and drink his blood.

He'll probably make steaks out of him and a funny hat out of his fresh skin.

• Disgust4 weeks agoReport

If he “ worshipped this so-called satan “, Why would I want him as my roommate? Think about that for a sec. he’s a full-blooded Christian just like me, Mom, and Eric. I don’t know if Abbie is Christian though considering she tried to murder me using voodoo magic.

• 1 month ago

He’s cool just like his owner ❤️ You’d probably see the dog if you visited him because the dog is 8 months old.

Attachment image
    Source(s): Marilyn Manson and Crazzy
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

You'll need to provide a picture of the two of them, together; I can't find one.  Interesting you have no interest in his Labrador, Spinee - who just got out of surgery & he's been TWEETING about.

• E. H. Amos
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

This is simply a picture of a Beagle, it needs to be one of the TWO of them together.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.