Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

Who was the last person to lie to you ?

Probably CarolOlaKnucklehad, or whatever her name is.....on the Yahoo Answers board.  She accused me of stalking her.....for YEARS! 

As freaking  IF ! 

Totally delusional NONSENSE.  Another deranged user who thinks everyone is out to get her.  

Even worse, is that I posted numerous answers trying to HELP her,.....and my thanks was to be accused of STALKING her, 

Yeah, right, like I am gonna stalk  and harrass anyone here, with an account this level. 

get real. 

I don't appreciate when other users  LIE about me here, with ZERO proof, to back up their BS *claims*. 

and I let her KNOW it, in no uncertain terms, and my answer was REPORTED and removed......but not her lies. 

yeah........who's stalking who then? 

My boyfriend, and it has caused me a lot of pain, because he always lies to me

My wife the big goof

My spouse.. Though it wasn't anything serious but a lie is still a lie.. 

• jimmy

My son, so I took this Nintendo switch away.

• Jason

Girlfriend.....does it often.  I find it funny but I cannot see why she does it.