How can I tell its really a dog?

We think one of our dogs, who showed up in our heavily wooded yard a few years ago could actually just be some weird mammal posing as a dog. It's gotten more incriminating as she got older. She's always very fat no matter how much food and exercise she gets, is scared of people and refuses to bite anyone but attacks other animals, has excessive amounts of weird white long whiskers all over her face, chin and neck, is constantly grunting, has a weird bark, crazy long fast growing nails, spotted skin, large nipples, fat lumps and big black all over body, weird shaped ears, has food obsessions and aggressions, cant be housebroken, cant follow basic commands etc it basically looks like a white seal/fat sausage with short legs and gremlin ears. How can I be sure its a dog?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • audrey
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Best answer

Post a picture. That description is a little hard to visualize.

• 4 weeks ago

Go play mind games some other place, you are just a pesky nit with a brain about that size.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Just shave it and put in in an ice bath, the usually start talking then, but if that fail waterboarding is a great next step, good luck!

• 4 weeks ago

I call this a TROLL question. Your vet can tell you. After all, it is ILLEGAL to have a "dog" and not have it vaccinated to prevent RABIES (all over the entire world; not just the US or UK). And no; you cannot legally administer it yourself, because said animal, requires a rabies tag - ONLY ISSUED by state, to the vet - who gave the vaccination.

• 4 weeks agoReport

Wow this is disappointing to see someone like you trying to get attention by making a mockery of the once highly valued website, honestly just microwave yourself.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.