Does anyone actually believe the Greta Thunberg story?

Because obviously there is way more to her being in the front of the current headlines.  Like she's being handled by behind-the-scenes types.  15 year old climate activist, my ***.

What I really don't understand is how/why people are so dim-witted?  Is it society in general?  Is it the 'Smart' phone culture?  What is it that makes people such dense, thick-headed morons?

Do any of you really think that any fool can get an audience with the UN general assembly?  Plenty of teenagers care about stuff and are educated about topics that shape world policy.

• 5 days ago

understand  the influence of the liberal press,name them,BBC tv in france everywhere in europe, america,all of them ,,what preceded her star rising? epstein 247 orgies with politicians ,entertainment, movies stars,trafficking youngsters 13 years olds,the clintons,, all this got cleared from the deck to keep you lo info liberals occupied and away from the truth, they hate truth because it is a killer to liberalism and the democrat party

the girl is manipulated by adults around her,funded by soros,, parents are leftists,,end of story,,she ought to be let be and ignored

• Bob

It is very calculated social manipulation, among us are people who gladly let the ridiculous happen, are willing the wheels to come off and are happy to give it a good push. The climate protesters are the same mob. Somewhere there are people going round to universities and poisoning students, rounding them up, using them as pawns in a larger political game that these green fools have no idea they are even part of. They did it when I was at uni, then it was about race. Same **** just a different backstory.

If some of her critics had even half her intelligence, they would do well. 

How dare you!!!!!!!!

• Biff

Her intense and well-researched interest in global warming and climate change is nothing recent and possibly the obsessive behaviour of somebody with Asperger's Syndrome. There is no justification for believing it is contrived or managed.

• HNizzles24 weeks agoReport

I would argue that there is.  And it's almost a defense-less argument.  What I don't understand is why people don't realize what really goes on.  Do you really think any old 15 year old could get an audience with the god-damned UN general assembly?

Yes, I've seen several interviews with her on her own, she understands the science very well and can clearly think on her feet, I'm satisfied she is fully in control of what she does.