Danny asked in HealthMen's Health · 4 weeks ago

How to stop puberty?

My nephew is going through puberty and for private reasons I would like to stop it, does anyone have any good pointers?

33 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Why, you like your boys pre- pubescent?

• 4 weeks ago

I suggest you consult s psychiatrist.

• ron h
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

There's no decent "private reason." If I found you trying to do something like that to my son....  Well lemme just say you'd regret it.

• ron h
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

randall, the question is a sick fantasy and it's a waste of time. There's NO valid "private" reason to delay puberty. If there was a medical reason, the doctor who recommended a delay would know how to do that.  It would be a serious mistake to try to delay my son's puberty for some "private reason"

• 4 weeks ago

You could have put him on puberty blockers beforehand, but hes not trans, so... sorry everybody goes through it. Dont you want him to be a handsome young man??

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Talk to a doctor first, but I'm pretty sure that's impossible and illegal. Have you tried giving him a penis health creme? It may give him better health down there- I know it has for me. Good luck my dude. 

• 4 weeks ago

What kind of herb have you been smoking?

• Bucky
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

One cannot stop puberty.

• 4 weeks ago

sorry its a phase of nature

• patty
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

forgot your meds did u?

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Your PRIVATE reasons would lead to child abuse and possible arrest. Leave the kid alone.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.