Danny asked in HealthMen's Health · 9 months ago

How to stop puberty?

My nephew is going through puberty and for private reasons I would like to stop it, does anyone have any good pointers?

Why, you like your boys pre- pubescent?

I suggest you consult s psychiatrist.

• ron h

There's no decent "private reason." If I found you trying to do something like that to my son....  Well lemme just say you'd regret it.

You could have put him on puberty blockers beforehand, but hes not trans, so... sorry everybody goes through it. Dont you want him to be a handsome young man??

Talk to a doctor first, but I'm pretty sure that's impossible and illegal. Have you tried giving him a penis health creme? It may give him better health down there- I know it has for me. Good luck my dude. 

What kind of herb have you been smoking?

• Bucky

One cannot stop puberty.

sorry its a phase of nature

forgot your meds did u?

• mokrie

Your PRIVATE reasons would lead to child abuse and possible arrest. Leave the kid alone.