Should I marry someone who I love or should I marry someone who can give me anything I need or could ever want?

27 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Marry a good man and stay with til death do you part.

• 4 weeks ago

wants most of the time end up being feelings, emotions, support, caring and love, not material things.

• 4 weeks ago

Marrying someone you love and who equally loves you back would give you long term happiness in my honest opinion.

• 4 weeks ago

money is needed to accomplish a lot of things. however, a lot of rich people are lonely and deal with a lot of anxiety. I say its better to be with someone that you love.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

If you have to fall in love, you might as well fall in love with someone rich.

• 4 weeks ago

get the money *****

• 4 weeks ago

Love marriage has the advantage of both partner care for each other.

Rich marriage sometimes the one might think he can buy everything with his money.

• 4 weeks ago

if the first guy does not love you the same way you love him , you life will be miserable. if the guy who can give you whatever you like out of love (not because he is rich and using you as his toy ) will make you feel happy and you will end up loving him more

• 4 weeks ago

Marry someone who is a good provider, love will end up the same way as all marriages do.

• 4 weeks ago

Marry someone you wont mind sharing your fries with.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.