Should I marry someone who I love or should I marry someone who can give me anything I need or could ever want?

Marry a good man and stay with til death do you part.

wants most of the time end up being feelings, emotions, support, caring and love, not material things.

Marrying someone you love and who equally loves you back would give you long term happiness in my honest opinion.

money is needed to accomplish a lot of things. however, a lot of rich people are lonely and deal with a lot of anxiety. I say its better to be with someone that you love.

If you have to fall in love, you might as well fall in love with someone rich.

get the money *****

Love marriage has the advantage of both partner care for each other.

Rich marriage sometimes the one might think he can buy everything with his money.

if the first guy does not love you the same way you love him , you life will be miserable. if the guy who can give you whatever you like out of love (not because he is rich and using you as his toy ) will make you feel happy and you will end up loving him more

Marry someone who is a good provider, love will end up the same way as all marriages do.

Marry someone you wont mind sharing your fries with.