Dizzy after smoking a cigarette? ?

Whenever I smoke I get extremely dizzy to the point where my arms, hands and legs get weak and I start to walk side to side like a drunk person. I just a wanted to know why and is this normal? I sometimes also get a bad headache.  

It means it's time to quit smoking

Smoking causes blood pressure to fluctuate thud dizziness can occur

• Sparky

Smoking reduces the oxygen in your blood stream and can cause light-headedness, dizziness and instability.

Your reaction seems quite serious, so there could be an underlying health condition that you are not currently aware of.

Your arteries constrict when you smoke and it can cause dizziness

• audrey

Stop smoking....why would you even want to do something that makes you feel like that?

You might have a seriously blocked blood vessel to your brain.  It that is the case, you will likely have a stroke with six months unless you get treatment immediately.

• mokrie

Yeah it's normal if you aren't used to smoking all the time. Even a regular full time smoker will have that reaction if they stop for one week.

• Rick B

THEN QUIT SMOKING.

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!