Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 4 weeks ago

Does there need to be an investigation opened to see if Democrats have any ties to America?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Best answer

It does sound suspicious, but the evidence I've seen suggests they have no attachment to America at all, and their loyalties lie in not only Europe, but Medieval Europe. 

I submit Exhibit "A"

Attachment image
    Source(s): bisexual Christian
  • 2 weeks ago

They actually have more ties than Republicans.

• 3 weeks ago

An investigation should be done to see if any of the Republicans have any scruples or conscience for allowing and actually defending Trump.  I'll be willing to do almost anything to get this crook out of the White House. America has always been great and he is bringing us all down.  

• 3 weeks ago

We could get Jimmy Dean he is a damn good investigator. He lives inside of the heart of Texas somewhere and can sniff out anyone who can't tie his shoes. He's a natural if anybody can do it he can.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Sally
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I bet you think this is funny, but the truth is, it is the Democrats who are following the law and the Constitution.

Why do you think it's OK that the Republicans aren't?

• Mike L
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Yes, it's ending as it begins since they are putting our country first going after Trump.

• 4 weeks ago

Sure, why not............

• 4 weeks ago

And who do you expect to pay for all these stupid investigations??? Why don't we investigate YOU?

• 4 weeks ago

Considering Democrats are trying to save America, no.

• 4 weeks ago

That would be the only investigation conducted by Republicans that uncovers credible evidence. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.