Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 4 weeks ago

Does there need to be an investigation opened to see if Democrats have any ties to America?

It does sound suspicious, but the evidence I've seen suggests they have no attachment to America at all, and their loyalties lie in not only Europe, but Medieval Europe. 

I submit Exhibit "A"

Source(s): bisexual Christian

They actually have more ties than Republicans.

An investigation should be done to see if any of the Republicans have any scruples or conscience for allowing and actually defending Trump.  I'll be willing to do almost anything to get this crook out of the White House. America has always been great and he is bringing us all down.  

We could get Jimmy Dean he is a damn good investigator. He lives inside of the heart of Texas somewhere and can sniff out anyone who can't tie his shoes. He's a natural if anybody can do it he can.

• Sally

I bet you think this is funny, but the truth is, it is the Democrats who are following the law and the Constitution.

Why do you think it's OK that the Republicans aren't?

• Mike L

Yes, it's ending as it begins since they are putting our country first going after Trump.

Sure, why not............

And who do you expect to pay for all these stupid investigations??? Why don't we investigate YOU?

Considering Democrats are trying to save America, no.

That would be the only investigation conducted by Republicans that uncovers credible evidence.