Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 9 months ago

How many Germans were killed by Jewish people BEFORE Hitler came to power?

I love questions that can't be answered...

I have accounts by a jewish man on his death bed at the age of 104 years old..  he had nothing to do but lie to me for no reason...  I'm glad this question upset _ssholes..

oh, I forgot, JEWS don't kill..  except Palestines at the moment... PLEASE BE OFFENDED LYING  JEWS..   

Random murders didn't get identified by religion at that point.

I know God knows.

Peter Gore Seer,

Well The SKULL322, Who Own Much Of The Worlds Army Have Created Genercide, Were Can I Start, The First World War Was Started And Funded By The SKULL322, No Funding No Killing, Unfortunately Many Other Nationals Went Out As Well, The SKULL322, Were Supplying Quite A Few Countries With The Means To War, Thats My Answers.

All the Germans who died in WW1 might qualify. 

• KLB

if anyone even kept track of that, it was likely lost in the destruction of Berlin.

No stats on this that I’m aware of and if they kept them, the new government would destroy them bc of fear of it being propagandized

Rainbow murders come to light, freezing over parents' strife

iv no idea, but you can bet it wouldnt be many since jews were not a violent race, all they wanted was to live peacefully.

Great question. 

Probably more than zero, but what does that have to do with the attempted genocide that Hitler wanted? Hitler was one of the most despicable creatures to ever walk this planet. BTW I'm not a Jewish person, but I find your question to be very disgusting.