What was that Steve Jobs quote about giving back to humanity ?

Watched a YouTube video not too long ago in which he said something along the lines of like “putting something out into the world is the best way to give back to humanity” or something like that I’m really paraphrasing. I can’t find it anywhere and I think maybe it might’ve just been in that video. It was a good quote and I’m upset I just forgot it and can’t find it anywhere. I wouldn’t bother much with those famous quotes lists, I’ve looked at most and they weren’t much help. Perhaps it wasn’t really a “famous quote” but it was something good he said. Idk. I’d really appreciate any help. 

Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma—which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.

Deleted by trump already