Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 4 weeks ago

Do you think that longhair or short hair is prettier?

longer below navel

I’m not a dude (if that’s who this is directed to). But I always do think girls who pull off short hair styles look the prettiest. I just have to stare they look so cute. I find it weird that more people lean so heavily to long because I’m really the opposite. 

long hair is better

Like some people have probably said, the shape of someone's face might dictate if a hairstyle looks good. Girls with round faces may not want a short style because it will line their face and make them look a little chonkier. I think both are beautiful 

• LM440

Face shape and hair color can make different allowances for short hair but longer hair seems to work on everyone.

I think long hair is prettier it's also kind of different in a way because everyone is chopping their hair off these days

Idk it depends on the person for me 

Long is prettier.

Honestly I couldn't just make a blanket statement for that. I've seen short and long hair on different people and I've seen both look pretty depending on the person. I'd have to see a specific person's face and then make a decision for them as an individual.

I believe its all preference and depends on the persons facial shape