Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 4 weeks ago

Do you think that longhair or short hair is prettier?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

longer below navel

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I’m not a dude (if that’s who this is directed to). But I always do think girls who pull off short hair styles look the prettiest. I just have to stare they look so cute. I find it weird that more people lean so heavily to long because I’m really the opposite. 

• 3 weeks ago

long hair is better

• 3 weeks ago

Like some people have probably said, the shape of someone's face might dictate if a hairstyle looks good. Girls with round faces may not want a short style because it will line their face and make them look a little chonkier. I think both are beautiful 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • LM440
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Face shape and hair color can make different allowances for short hair but longer hair seems to work on everyone.

• 4 weeks ago

I think long hair is prettier it's also kind of different in a way because everyone is chopping their hair off these days

• 4 weeks ago

Idk it depends on the person for me 

• 4 weeks ago

Long is prettier.

• 4 weeks ago

Honestly I couldn't just make a blanket statement for that. I've seen short and long hair on different people and I've seen both look pretty depending on the person. I'd have to see a specific person's face and then make a decision for them as an individual.

• 4 weeks ago

I believe its all preference and depends on the persons facial shape

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.