Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 4 weeks ago

Healing sore clit from too much masturbation?

My clit has been sore for two days now and I think it's from being too rough while masturbating and not using lube. Does anyone have any advice on how to help stop the soreness (aside from not masturbating until it heals - I'm already doing that) or make it heal faster?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • alan P
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Best answer

You could try some soothing antiseptic cream.  When masturbating you could use vaginal fluid or saliva instead of artificial lube if you don't have any.

• 2 weeks ago

For any men who are suffering from something like this with the head of htheir penis............... you need to focus on something else..... distract yourself. Then use a penis health creme when you've showered and are ready to either face or say goodbye to the day. You'll be astounded at the amazing benefits, especially increased blood flow, repair to nerve damage- and even a fresh scent!

• 3 weeks ago

People are funny and I just wonder about some of these questions.

• 4 weeks ago

This is some craxy **** lmao

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

as a guy, its good to know there are women out there that crave sex and fantasize a man giving it to them 

• Lia3 weeks agoReport

I'm lesbian actually. 😂 But there are definitely women like that out there!

• give it some air

• 4 weeks ago

Dump 7 Up on it? The bubbles might feel nice.

• 4 weeks ago

Just give it some rest, stop being so rough and the pain will subside within a week.

• 4 weeks ago

moderation is key.....

• 4 weeks ago

You can't make it heal faster, you have to leave it alone until it heals

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.