Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 4 weeks ago

Healing sore clit from too much masturbation?

My clit has been sore for two days now and I think it's from being too rough while masturbating and not using lube. Does anyone have any advice on how to help stop the soreness (aside from not masturbating until it heals - I'm already doing that) or make it heal faster?

• alan P

You could try some soothing antiseptic cream.  When masturbating you could use vaginal fluid or saliva instead of artificial lube if you don't have any.

For any men who are suffering from something like this with the head of htheir penis............... you need to focus on something else..... distract yourself. Then use a penis health creme when you've showered and are ready to either face or say goodbye to the day. You'll be astounded at the amazing benefits, especially increased blood flow, repair to nerve damage- and even a fresh scent!

People are funny and I just wonder about some of these questions.

This is some craxy **** lmao

as a guy, its good to know there are women out there that crave sex and fantasize a man giving it to them 

• Lia3 weeks agoReport

I'm lesbian actually. 😂 But there are definitely women like that out there!

• give it some air

Dump 7 Up on it? The bubbles might feel nice.

Just give it some rest, stop being so rough and the pain will subside within a week.

moderation is key.....

You can't make it heal faster, you have to leave it alone until it heals