Tories make vague promises for NHS. s evidence of last 7 years enough to convince that there is not much truth to implementation of promise?

• Biff

This recent headline "NHS facing one of its 'bleakest winters' as hospital waiting times hit worst ever level" just about sums up what Tory budget cuts over the past few years have done to the NHS. I'm fortunate enough not to have had need to visit A&E or to have an operation but it now takes me two weeks to get a GP appointment when I used to get one the same week.

Boris Johnson's Vote Leave campaign promised that Brexit would free up £350 million per week for the NHS but what he is promising now is a fraction of that and much of it isn't new money anyway. Although he denies it, a UK desperate for a trade deal with Trump's America would likely involve US healthcare businesses running chunks of the NHS and US 'Big Pharma' charging the NHS higher prices for drugs. Government officials are already holding talks with 'Big Pharma'.

Anyone who believes the Tories on the NHS is a fool but I fear there are a lot of people gullible enough to believe them.

Well they can't very well say 'we're going to sell the NHS and the elderly, disabled and poor are going to die' can they? They just pay lip service to it and sell it on the quiet.