yellow asked in HealthOther - Health · 4 weeks ago

Why do some people get more hyperactivity from blue coloured candy compared to any other colour candy?

Today I was on the computer doing my thing, when I stood up to get dinner, I realised I was a bit shaky but I ignored it thinking it was just my low iron that causes me to shake and black out a bit sometimes, these only lasted a couple seconds though- 

It continued for a full hour and a half, but it didn't bother me too much. However it's been about 10 hours since then and I was just laying in bed thinking about it. I remembered my dad once saying when I was younger he would never buy me the blue candy because I always seemed to go "crazy" whenever I had it, (which his wife and two kids backed up saying it was true)

The thing is I had bought one of those blue raspberry flavoured koola bears earlier that day, I was completely find before I had it. I also had the cola flavoured koola about a week prior and I didn't have this problem, so I was wondering if there was anything about specifically blue coloured candy that causes hyperactivity in the brain and/or body?

(Sorry if this is long or not explained well it's 4:30 and I'm just generally bad at explaining things, any help will be amazing! :))

• I don't know, but I do remember my cousin had to have all the blue  Smarties removed from the pack before being allowed to eat them.

• L'nya

Isaiah 33:24;Rev 21:1-5 jw.org