Why is it that men only marry women from England?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago
    Best answer

Hmmm, I'm a married woman and I'm not from England.

• YKhan
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Maybe because these men are also from England?

• 3 weeks ago

That is just about insane.  My husband is white and the USA.  He dates me, a Korean.

• 3 weeks ago

You mean that men who have ten wives or so don't keep a variety.  Every single one of their many wives are from England.  So tell me.  What has happened to all those other women from Germany, France, Italy, Canada, the USA, Australia who are somehow lacking husbands?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Some English girls stay virgin for longer, some people only want new things, wanna be first...

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I'm english and i don't like english women anymore.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I think your shoes are rotting your brain. Shop at a different store.

• Bob
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

Sometimes I wonder how it can be that there are people out there that actually take the time to think up and post the most utterly ridiculous questions here that offer absolutely nothing to the community. They're not funny, they're not clever, they're simply pathetically stupid. Why on earth do people bother posting such drivel? What on earth do they get out of it?

I suppose the fact that shoeshopper3 here has answered 692 questions and asked 774 himself and has a total score of 4 points is an indicator that the internet also thinks this guy's a complete twatwaffle.

• Kelly
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I'm from Michigan and my husband still married me. I have no English roots, my people were from Italy.

• Kelly
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

I'm a first generation American...  my people are from Italy.  A lot of them are still there.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.