I am planning on going to California for a vacation what are the best places to visit?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anywhere but california

• 3 weeks ago

malibu, los angeles, redondo beach hawthorne 

• 3 weeks ago

Redondo Beach.............

• 3 weeks ago

Go to Yosemite and Sequoia National Parks,

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Venice Beach, Avenue of the Giants, Yosemite NP and cruise Hwy 1 from San Francisco to Venice Beach!

• 3 weeks ago

im from uk ..places to go ?  a walk across golden gate bridge ..a cold trip to alcatraz ....longbeach is great ..carson city ..lake tahoe ....reno ..death valley ....vegas and grand canyon an easy drive ..san diego ..tijuana ..the list goes on ..use your own imaginations 

• John
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

I mean, who actually sits there and watches the YouTube garbage that was posted?  

I actually live here. California is huge.  It's almost impossible to visit more than some of it in any reasonable time. I would suggest you narrow it down. North or South - north generally means San Francisco area even though there is a lot more north of THAT. And you could split it otherwise into city or country. City would be San Diego to LA, Disneyland, Universal Studios, beaches. San Francisco and wine country. Country might be Yosemite - a fine choice but get reservations. Lake Tahoe is just spectacular, Death Valley is most unique. Monterey Bay.... Just what I wrote is a month or more travel time.  You need to sit down and decide what attracts you.

• A.J.
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

California is a huge diverse state. The places to visit has to do with what area you are visiting and the types of activities that interest you.

I personally like Balboa Park in San Diego. After choosing what to see and do, you can explore the rest of San Diego. This is one place in one city.

https://www.balboapark.org/

San Diego Zoo, Centro Cultural de la Raza, Comic-Con Museum (Opening Date TBA), Fleet Science Center, Japanese Friendship Garden, Marston House, Mingei International Museum, Museum of Photographic Arts, San Diego Air & Space Museum, San Diego Art Institute (SDAI) Gallery, San Diego Automotive Museum, San Diego History Center, San Diego Mineral and Gem Society, San Diego Model Railroad Museum, San Diego Museum of Man, San Diego Natural History Museum (theNAT), The San Diego Museum of Art, Timken Museum of Art, Vetere ans Museum of Balboa Park, WorldBeat Center, Civic Dance Arts, Marie Hitchcock Puppet Theater, San Diego Civic Youth Ballet, San Diego Junior Theatre, San Diego Youth Symphony, Spreckels Organ Pavilion, Starlight Bowl, Old Globe Plaza, Balboa Park Carousel, Balboa Park Miniature Train, Cabrillo Bridge and California Tower, 1935 (Old) Cactus Garden, Alcazar Garden, Australian Garden, Botanical Building and Lily Pond, California Native Plant Garden, Casa del Rey Moro Garden, Desert Garden, Florida Canyon Native Plant Preserve, Rose Garden, Zoro Garden

So, what interests you?

• Mark
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

The Coast, Disneyland, Sea World, Napa Valley, Yosemite and despite what these whackos on here say, ALL of the streets in California are not covered in feces, no more than in any other state.

• A C
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Yosemite is one.  

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.