Why do husbands always have an affair with the neighbor and get her knocked up?

"ALWAYS"???? I haven't had an affair with ANY of my neighbours and definitely not knocked any of them up.  So your information is inaccurate.

That would be some trick since our closest neighbor lady is in her late 70's.

if your husband committed adultery ,in the past ,I suggest that you divorce him ,I think that once a man is not faithful to you ,it shows that he doesn't love you any more ,or you are not sexually attracted to him ,

• KTJoe

Husband is begging for a divorce, he doesn't want marriage anymore.

Generalizations are funny but this is bordering on insane.

• Pvssy feels really good. 

Because they find it fun and attractive

That's not true. We don't always get her knocked up. At least 90% of the time we make sure she's using BC before we...uh...engage in conversation.

Husbands always do this?   Interesting. 

There sure must be a lot of knocked up neighbors out there.  

Are you knocked up?   By your neighbor's husband?   Or are you the husband who knocked up your neighbor?     If you were smart, you'd bed the one who's already knocked up.

Sometimes I wish we could thumbs-down a question.  Ha!

• Mikey

You mean why do YOUR husbands do that?  You need to learn to pick em better.