Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 8 months ago

At Christmas how do I respond effectively to my bully sister when she begins the bullying?

She likes to insult me and boss. She is 26 and I am a teen. She is a bad adult and at 26 is still like a kid.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago
    Favourite answer

Leave the room, or turn to someone else and start a discussion with them while ignoring her. Or tell her up front you're tired of all the snide comments she constantly makes to you and you're not playing this sh*t anymore, then ignore her.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

i wouldnt bother responding at all

• 8 months ago

The most effective response to a bully is not to respond at all. When she says something unkind, smile at her vaguely and turn away to talk to someone else.

• 8 months ago

Walk away. Don't let her ruin your Christmas.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 months ago

I would simply say I don't intent so continue to interact with you because of the way you treat me.

• keerok
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Give her a gift. A good one, something she'll surely appreciate.

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

Tell her "For once in your life, why don't you do everyone a favour and shut your mouth for 5 minutes."

• 8 months ago

I would suggest just ignoring her. Reacting to her only encourages her because that is her objective, to get you upset. Stop giving her what she wants.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.