Tony asked in SportsWrestling · 3 weeks ago

Is wwe real?

For ages ive looked up to strong powerful men like the undertaker? Theres this guy at school... cory. He bullies me all the time. My second question: if i train hard enough in a wwe training gym would i be able to defeat cory. 

Update:

So i just took cory to suplex city and now im in study hall city now

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

It's scripted. They are playing characters.Some get to play theirselves nerfed into 11. As for the moves, it's not as fake as people think, sadly. They do get hurt and accidents and injuries happen.When they fall and take bumps, it does hurt. They are not really trying to hurt each other like they are making us believe though.Most of the matches are not even scripted either. The outcome is. I wouldn't try those moves at home, because you could kill someone.

• 3 weeks ago

It's staged/scripted. The falls are real and really to hurt though.

• 3 weeks ago

It’s a fake fight, they make it look as real as possible though, they do the fights live in front of crowds so there’s no stunt doubles, they throwing each other around in the ring and putting a beating on their bodies.

• 3 weeks ago

W.W.E. stands for World Wrestling ENTERTAINMENT!  Used to be the W.W.F. (World Wresting Federation) but was forced to change the name under Truth in Advertisement laws.  So-called professional wrestling is THE ONLY 'sport' you can't bet on in Las Vegas.  The outcomes are all predetermined.  

This is not to say the participants don't have athletic skills.  They workout probably hours every day.  But in the ring, it's all smoke & mirrors to appear real.  It's not!  It's entertainment.   

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Sure you can, if you know any wrestling techniques

Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

What you see (if you observe very carefully) is real.  But it's scripted of course.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.