What do you have to do if you go to Las Vegas?

Going to Vegas for 2 days so i want to do as much as i can but don’t know what things are a must and what i can skip. What are the things y’all recommend to fit in within a 2 day stay?

• Jerry

When my husband has a business trip to LV, I go with him. Ahead of time I do internet research and create a "perpetual happy hour" guide for myself. At any hour of the day or night there will be food and/or drink specials somewhere on or near The Strip. So I buy a 3 day bus pass and sample the best foods LV has to offer at a fraction of the price. 

A lot of the places you'll go will be in hotels, so you also get the opportunity to check out the decor and style of theme hotels like Circus Circus and The Venetian.If you don't live in a place where you have opportunities to see shows like Cirq de Soliel (however it's spelled) and Broadway style musicals, then LV is a great opportunity to see a show with over-the-top special effects and production values. 

Besides using your bus pass, use the free trams. You don't want tired sore feet to slow you down. 

• MS

See a show if you can.  Spend an evening on Fremont Street if you have the time.I like to explore the casino floors in the various resorts - it's fun to see the different themes and how they're incorporated.  There are some paid attractions at some of the resorts - you can look them up to see if any appeal to you and are worth taking the time to see.  Definitely check out the Bellagio fountain show (it runs regularly all the time) and even the conservatory inside.  

• Kieth

Plan carefully, the big resorts will give you a great deal because they think you will be blowing piles of cash in their casino. Don't bother gambling, the slot machines are computerized systems that don't pay off unless they want them to. The only honest game is poker, and even they use five decks at a time to keep the odds in their favor. Do you want to have a great ride? Their roller coaster is pale compared to telling a cab driver, "My wife thinks I'm still in our hotel room, and she just texted me that she is coming back now. I need to be at (a hotel at the other side of town) five minutes ago." And show him a $100 bill. Fasten your seat belt.

• Kieth

They use five decks of cards to deal from, and they change out the decks before they finish the stack to keep the odds that n their favor. Also, the house stands at 18, that means you have to do better than 18 to win.