What plant is this?

Has a strong smell when crushed. Velvety or fuzzy texture. No maintenance needed. Right now stands about 4 feet and leaves are about 6 inches.

Attachment image

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Those look like lamb ears. Yes, that's a real plant and they look just like that with the same texture and they grow everywhere.

• 3 weeks ago

it's not catnip, nor is it sage, and it definitely looks like a mint of some sort. One way to get a sense of what it might be, bruise a leaf and see what it reminds you of:  orange mint, lemon mint, that sort of thing.  Your best source would be perhaps a garden shop or a neighbor who can examine it for you.  There dozens of mint plants, some are terribly invasive, some are worth the effort.  I'd not taste  it in case it disagrees with you. 

Source(s): Im a gardener
  • That looks like a green plant to me...

• 3 weeks ago

Garden sage. Yummy

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

It looks very like some kind of mint. Not peppermint, that's all I can say for sure, but almost certainly a mint of some sort.

• 3 weeks ago

i think cannabis

• 3 weeks ago

I think it might be pineapple sage too.

• 3 weeks ago

I think it could be a variety of Sage

• 3 weeks ago

Mint of some type. Hope you like it, some types travel underground and are hard to get rid of.  If you have a cat, crush some leaves and see if your cat likes the scent.

• Bob
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Looks like lemon mint to me

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.