Dee asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 4 weeks ago

Highest performer asking too many questions at work? Her work is perfect but her questions get annoying. What should I do?

let's see.............you acknowledge she is the highest performer,  and her work is perfect. 

seems to me, asking questions has helped her get ahead of YOU. 

I am almost sure there's a lesson in there somewhere. 

You should just mind your own business.  She is doing well so maybe it because she does ask questions.  I think you may be jealous of her success and that what annoys you.

Unless YOU are her supervisor, MYOB. If you ARE her supervisor, refer her to YOUR supervisor or human resources. No one is has perfect performance or is a perfect person. The jealousy and envy of one person can make a work environment hell for everyone. Maybe its time for you ti think about resigning and looking for another job, with the competition, before you are laid off or fired. 

• Henry

That's probably how she's doing so well!

• Lili

Without more details, we really cannot advise you.