Matt asked in HealthMen's Health · 4 weeks ago

Is it true that jacking off with a sleeping bag over your body creates pheromones?

I am talking about covering face and everything so that you get a bit sweaty. You also cannot finish.

Favorite Answer

ejaculate stuck to the  inside of a sleeping bag is never good

Why? Because a bear would attack you? Hypothetical.

I've never heard of this but it sounds like it would be a dreadful mess. Not sure about this technique but let us know how it goes! Make sure to moisturize your penis after masturbation with a penis health creme- there's something to be said for treating your penis like a VIP. :) 

Are you being digitally manipulated and felt that it was very exciting or not!!!???!!!

You will definitely be smelling your own sweat, and I typically can't finish if I am overheated.

• shroud

NO, whoever told you this is trying to make you look stupid

• Bucky

That would NOT create pheromones, but it would contain the pheromones from your foreskin and make them more noticeable.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110...

Well you'll definitely not be doing much of anything after that.  Since you will be dead from suffocating.  IDIOT.

• Sky

No, that is false.