Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 4 weeks ago

Why would anyone want to own a dim animal such as a cat or a dog, etc? What's the appeal?

They're just a burden and you have to take care of their dopey selves without them in any way contributing to anythin

g or being useful at all. They're just dull, worthless animals. So why are people so obsessed with these very stupid animals?

• David

Cats can purr.  You can't purr.

That's why I had my basset hound puppy put to sleep. :(

• Anna

I don't know Jojo. He would probably just go and get another or pretend to.

You are a troll and have never even felt loved by a cat. When a cat goes onto your lap and purrs,it is a very good and happy experience. Dogs are very energetic and can be your best friend and protect you. I know from experience.

Source(s): My experience with pets. I have two cats and one dog.

They're a lot better than a worthless POS like you.

• Jojo

Try telling that to the Police, Military, Guide dogs for the blind association, Search and Rescue, Assistance dogs association etc, and become educated, rather than spouting such unfounded flame baiting nonsense on a dog forum. Oh...and grow up while you are about it, please. 

• Jojo

Oh you`v TD me! I have obviously hit on the truth about you and your stupid views. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not surprised you feel this way. Trolls hate cats and dogs. 

Cats and dogs are both very intelligent animals. You just say these because obviously, you've never owned one in your life. Just because they rely on you for survival doesn't make them worthless.

You're the dimwitted blueface here. You're just like Star_of_Darkness.

Let's hope you never reproduce, your baby will be 'dim' for years. You obviously don't have the patience or empathy to deal with a child of your own if you can't even connect with a pet.

i dont know.... The military were gonna put him to sleep after the allied withdrawal from Sandland.... Surplus to their requirements...... When the project the was born and bred for was abandoned  by them due to the resulting defence cuts.

Luckily for him I was involved in that project and  asked for the pup, and in turn was given him.

Nowadays he is one of the finest sheepdogs that ive ever owned.... And we take care of my stock and one and other....

He is a purebred Vlcak or Czechoslovakian Wolfdog.... And is extremely far from dumb....  He could out think many users of yahoo answers in fact...... Truth be told...

Here as pictured he  was only a little spindly 97 day  old pup.. Nowadays you could very easily mistake him for a Wolf. On top of that he is also a trained rescue dog and also a qualified therapy dog. And regularly visits a geriatric home bringing the inhabitants happiness whenever he visits them.... To date he has also been involved in seven mountain rescue situations, and one disaster relief...

So litte cowardy anon kid how would you feel about dogs  when someones saves your miserable life.....?

.As for you the asker perhaps you should tell your view to the Newf as he rescues you from drowning in your own stupidity... As for him..... What a clever sheepdog he turned out to be...... Besides all that he is far from being an anon trolling coward such as yourself

Source(s): .....Present day shepherd and war vet....
  • Cogito

Cats and dogs aren't 'dim' at all - or dopey or stupid.  They're both highly intelligent.

Of course most can't take care of themselves because they're been domesticated over thousands of years.

They can be wonderful companions for people of all ages and with dogs, hundreds of thousands act as guide-dogs for the blind, police canine support, with search and rescue, as guard dogs, as support dogs for people with disabilities, they work for the police and customs as sniffer dogs - and more besides.

They are far from being worthless.

I somehow doubt that you're as intelligent or useful as most dogs are!