Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

Do you think it's about time that the atheists and adherents of the religion of atheism begin to embrace the love that Jesus Christ taught?

Atheism and the religion of atheism is failing because of irrational and illogical reasoning that leads to hatred. By putting the lessons of Jesus Christ at the heart of Atheism and the religion of atheism, it will help atheism and the religion of atheism become better than it is now. Something people will be happier with, and that will eventually break down the walls of division from the atheist/religion of atheism side and the faithful/religion of love side.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Cowboy
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

all religions re false.

• glcang
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I think it’s about time that you start minding your own business by deeply looking at your own deceitful ways, jealousy, greed, and lack of love.

Who the heck are you to decide  what’s best for others. You are obviously not following the teachings that you want to jamb down the throats of others...you have work to do , so be still.

• Doc
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

No,give it a few more centuries see if Jesus shows up. We're still not convinced

• poldi2
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Sure, just as soon as you prove God exists and therefore Jesus was something more than just another preacher.

No point in explaining to you that atheism is not a religion, you are obviously blind to the truth.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Brian
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

There is no "religion of atheism".

• 4 weeks ago

It sounds like you were dropped on the head a lot as an infant. I suspect it was not accidental. 

• 4 weeks ago

Why would I change religion.  My religion, atheism, allows me to treat humans with respect.  Allows a near complete understanding of the world.  

....provides ample reasons for my existence and purpose in life.  Inhibits fear and loathing (H. S. Thompson).  It’s, well, perfect.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

yes, it's about time atheists rejected hate and turned to love.

• 4 weeks ago

Romans 1:20 says

For his invisible qualities are clearly seen from the world’s creation onward, because they are perceived by the things made, even his eternal power and Godship, so that they are inexcusable.-"

Yes Gods qualities are seen by creation leaving no excuse not to know him.

Go to Jw.org to learn more about your creator and find out how you can have a strong relationship witth him and come to know him. (John 17:3)

• Hi T
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

"What fellowship can light have with darkness" ? True Christianity is incompatible with Atheism, obviously.

• Norine4 weeks agoReport

"BUT AS FOR YOU, YE THOUGHT EVIL AGAINST ME, BUT GOD MEANT IT UNTO GOOD, TO BRING TO PASS, AS IT IS THIS DAY, TO SAVE MUCH PEOPLE ALIVE" (GENESIS 50:20).

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.