Does luck exist?

Anyone knowing metaphysics and its stands for luck ? I'd be delighted to hear some explanation.

The Whole fact about Luck stands and ends on the reality of energy. 

What is Luck ??

The utter most chances of keeping you happy. 

You will be happy only when you are actually more happy

A guy named Christ ends up getting welcomed by a Gay guy when he is home alone. 

But if Christ is gay, he is lucky, 

but if Christ is not gay, thats his bad luck. 

Now here comes how to attract Luck:

shhhhh... I wont tell yaa.  :P 

Thats the best kept secret I know. Even Google has no answer to it. 

Kidding. Use it wisely. 

The secret is, The Law of attraction. 

This Universe is Alive, and listens to us. Some call this unknown power as God, Allah, Angels, LUCK, 

We call it, The Whole Universe is alive. 

Make a Wish, and it will return you what u had asked for,. 

:)

• Joe

I read some quote from a successful guy once. He said, " I find the harder I work, the luckier I become. "

Hell yes luck exists.  It's as real as the setting sun, only far less predictable.  Ask anyone who has ever been to Las Vegas if you don't believe me.

There is even cold hard science behind luck, and it's officially called random chance.  Random chance is that thing that nobody can predict or influence, despite many many people trying.

While random chance (aka luck) cannot be influenced, there will always be people who insist that it can.  People have tried literally everything.  Praying to the god(s), sacrifices, holding or rubbing lucky talismans of every description, wearing lucky undies, refusing to change socks, you name it someone has done it.

But none of it really works, at least not better than relying on random coincidence.

• j153e

This article offers one explanation:  http://encyclopedia.summitlighthouse.org/index.php...

• Donna

I guess in some people. I experienced a lot of coincidences with people in real-life. It's that scary.

sure its a byproduct of chaos 

Luck does not exist. 

All blessings come from God.

• Justin

'Luck' is the observation of events occurring in patterns that defy or contradict expectation because they break more familiar patterns. 

Without expectation, 'luck' vanishes. If we lack the capacity to 'expect' things or train ourselves not to 'expect' things, 'luck' will not be perceived, even if events occurring around us are exceedingly rare patterns.

So since 'luck' is dependent on expectation, there are those who argue that its 'existence' depends on the existence of expectation. Does 'expectation' actually exist?

In the microbe world, 'miracles' occur routinely and almost unimaginably rare events occur unnoticed, since there isn't anyone there to 'notice' them, (presumably). These events are just treated as 'normal,' yet they radically alter everything in those realms, effecting vast communities of life, which, in turn, affects us here on the 'mezzo' level, so to speak. We also tend to just go along with the events as 'normal' since we cannot do anything about it anyway except describe them as unbelievably 'lucky' or 'unlucky' depending on if the effects produced are positive or negative from our perspective. Since they are 'micro' in size, we tend to just call them 'anomalies' and set them aside. How deeply they impact EVERYTHING is debatable though, since our very survival could be dependent on these events for all we know. The old 'wing of a butterfly' argument, about how even a single flap of a butterfly's wing actually affects weather patterns, etc...

We just aren't bright enough to grasp the role of 'luck' in how everything works, but we are bright enough to realize that nature does produce rare events and patterns of rare events which we are capable of perceiving and appreciating and which probably do play a significant role in maintaining life and quality of life, even if we don't quite understand how. 

• Mog

Luck is a virus. A positive virus, like animal magnetism and inspiration. They are short-lived viruses that leave the infected feeling better than normal.